"Healthy self. Heal thy self."
Join us for our Reiki 2 class, Okuden-level, taught by Angela Schmitt.
In Reiki 2 we learn distant Reiki- that is, sending healing energy across space, and forward and backward in time. Well what the heck does that mean?
Some examples of using distant Reiki:
- You're working on someone's head and want to reach their feet simultaneously
- You want to send reiki to your family or friends
- You want to send reiki to an upcoming situation, ex: job interview
In class, we review Reiki 1 class materials and practice what we've learned thus far. We receive the first 3 Reiki symbols (Shirushi) to deepen our work and draw on the qualities that each symbol represents- power, peace, and connection. We then learn and play with many different ways to send distant Reiki depending on our intent.
Of course, you receive your second-level attunement and have lots of practice time, both on the table and distantly!
*Pre-requisite, Reiki 1
Why would I learn Reiki 2?
While Reiki 1 focuses mainly on physical healing, Reiki 2 allows us to expand our tool kit to include healing distantly, mental healing, and sending energy to concepts. As well, receiving additional attunements opens us as a stronger channel, removes blockages from our lives, and helps to create and support life shifts.
What we cover in class
- Review of Reiki 1 in concept and practice
- The first 3 reiki symbols, their meanings, and uses for each individually
- How to use the symbols together to send reiki distantly
- Many different techniques that can be used to send distant reiki
- The second reiki attunement, strenghtening the ability to flow reiki
- And lots of practice time, giving and receiving!